- Statements from the HOA are typically mailed to all owners around the 20th of each month
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month and will be counted late if not received by the 4th
- If late, the HOA will charge a $25 late fee
- In the case that you send a check, but your account has insufficient funds, the HOA will charge a $25 NSF fee
Check Account Balance & History
- You should have received an Owner Access Registration email from TOPS Software, LLC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up your TOPS account. FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, THIS IS SEPARATE FROM THE PAYMENT PAGE.
- Follow the instructions to create your account and verify your email address
- We strongly recommend you bookmark https://owner.topssoft.com/prismrp/Account/Login after completing the registration process to quickly access your balance in the future.